” Young Writers Contest ” inspire creative expression and literacy development by encouraging young writers to unleash their potential & have their work recognized by a wide audience. It is an opportunity for the new writers to delve into their creativity & come up with promising and innovative work to make it an enduring contest. Embark on the journey of ‘Fantasy World’ and submit your original short stories for the contest.
Contest is open to bonafide students in the age groups of 15-20 years and 21-25 years.
THEME :- ENVISAGING AND PRESENTING A BETTER INDIA.
Win Cash Prizes for a better future!
Winners- Rs. 15,000/-
First Runners-up- Rs. 10,000/-
- The story should be of 500 -700 words in length.
- All entries must be original works by the entrant, in English Plagiarism, which includes the use of third party poetry, song lyrics, characters or another person’s universe, without written permission, will result in disqualification. Entries may not have been previously published in professional media.
- By submitting to the contest, the entrant agrees to abide by all contest rules.
- Entries to be submitted in soft copy, Font- Times New Roman, Font size – 12, 1.5 spacing. All other formats will be disqualified.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will disqualify.
- The decision of the jury will be final and binding on all in all circumstances.
- Story to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org after duly filling the submission form on google drive.
- The participants shall receive an email on successful receipt and opening of file.
POINTS TO BE REMEMBERED –
- No entry fee and entrants retain all publication rights.
- Dress code – Informal
- Participating schools/colleges will be recognized with appreciation letter for encouraging reading & writing among the students.
- Top 10 entries will be mentioned during the Fest and will receive “Potential Writer’s” certificate during the Fest.
- Participants are invited to attend the 2 Day Festival with their friends and family
- If you have any questions or need help, contact us at : email@example.com
PEN IT, WIN IT
“AWAKEN THE WRITER INSIDE YOU!”
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION – JANUARY 4th, 2019.
For further details contact:
Literature Club Head
Rhea Bhandarkar : +91 98928 69802
VESIM Literati Fest Head
Diksha Nanwani : +91 99301 63662